How to Create an Employee ID Card
Employees ID cards can be automatically generated from the system. The card will contain default information about the employee from their employee profile. The card will also show the officers picture, so it is recommended that employee pictures be included in the employee profiles, if the ID cards will be used.
Generate an ID Card For an Officer
Locate the employee in the employee list by clicking on the "Employees" tile, then the [View] button for the officer. Click on the [ID Card] button to create an ID Card. A new tab will open with a PDF file showing the officer's ID Card. You can save or print the ID Card from the new tab.
Set Defaults for ID Card Layout
The format and basic information that appears on an officer's ID card can be set in the dashboard settings. To set the defaults for employee ID cards:
- Click on the [Settings] tile from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the [General] option from the setting menu.
- In the [Category] menu, select the [General] menu option.
- Edit the field related to the ID Card information. Use the drop-down menu to select the format for the ID card. Presets are available for landscape or portrait.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the changes.