Overview of the Mobile Application (Android Guard Tour)
The options in the mobile application may differ depending the modules used. This section covers all of the possible options an officer may see on the device.
Table of Contents
Sign-In to the Mobile Application
To login and access the mobile application enter your username and password.
- Username or Email: Type in your username.
- Password: Enter your case-sensitive password.
- Sign-In: Once you have provided your username and password, click on the [Sign In] button to punch-in and access the mobile application.
Once you have signed-in to the mobile application you will have the option to clock-in for a shift or remain at the zone level
Note - You will need data connectivity to login to the mobile application.
Overview of the Homescreen in the Mobile Application
- Time Clock: Clock-in and out of your shift.
- Sites: When devices are assigned to a zone the "Sites" icon will appear. This will allow officers to sign-in to different sites in their zone.
- Checkpoint: Begin a new tour or resume your current tour. The checkpoint icon will allow admins to write checkpoints as well.
- Runsheets: Part of Mobile Patrol module. Please see page for info.
- Reports & Logs: Access the list of report forms available at a site or zone.
- Dispatch Tasks: Part of Dispatch module. Please see page for info.
- Message Board: Where you can retrieve messages posted by the system administrator
- Post & Escalation Orders: View the post orders for the site you are currently signed into.
- Emergency Contacts: Quickly access the list of emergency contacts for the site you are currently signed into.
- Team: View roster and contact information related to your "team".
- Flashlight: An essential tool for every officer (not covered).
- Schedules: View your scheduled shifts.
- Watch Mode: Recommended for interventions, Watch Mode allows you to capture video of any situation.
- Panic Button: The Panic button can be triggered by pushing the panic button. There is also an option to trigger a panic notification by shaking the device (this option may not be available if you organization has disabled the shake-to-panic option)
- Settings: Basic settings options such as changing your password or PIN, reload settings or run diagnostics.
- Notifications: The Notifications tab will show officers the tasks, messages and post orders they have not viewed and will be in red.