Overview of the Mobile Application Overview (iOS)
This section reviews the functionality of the mobile application through the user interface.
Mobile Application Overview: Logging-in
To login and access the mobile application enter your username and pasword.
- Username or Email: Type in your username.
- Password: Enter your case-sensitive password.
- Sign-In: Once you have provided your username and password, click on the [Sign In] button to punch-in and access the mobile application.
Once you have signed-in to the mobile application you will have the option to clock-in for a shift or use the application without clocking in. You will need to clock-in, if you will need a shift report for activities performed on the device.
Note - You will need data connectivity to login to the mobile application.
Mobile Application Overview: Mobile Interface
- Time Clock: Clock-in and out of your shift.
- Sites: When devices are assigned to a zone the "Sites" icon will appear. This will allow officers to sign-in to different sites in their zone.
- Checkpoint: Begin a new tour or resume your current tour. The checkpoint icon will allow admins to write checkpoints as well.
- Reports & Logs: Access the list of report forms available at a site.
- Dispatch Tasks: Access the list of tasks that have been assigned to you. Update tasks to show progress as you work through assigned tasks.
- Message Board: View site messages that have been posted by officers, managers and clients.
- Post & Escalation Orders: View the post orders for the site you are currently signed into.
- Visitor Log: This icon is available with Visitor Management (icon may not be present if your organization is not using Visitor Management). From here you can log and search visitors.
- Notifications: The Notifications tab will show officers the tasks, messages and post orders they have not viewed.
- Panic Button: The Panic button can be triggered by pushing the panic button. There is also an option to trigger a panic notification by shaking the device (this option may not be available if you organization has disabled the shake-to-panic option)
- Emergency Contacts: Quickly access the list of emergency contacts for the site you are currently signed into.
- Flashlight: An essential tool for every officer (not covered).
- CCTV: Access CCTV IP camera feeds for a site.
- Schedules: View your scheduled shifts.
- Watch Mode: Recommended for interventions, Watch Mode allows you to capture video of any situation.
- Settings: Basic settings options such as changing your password or PIN, reload settings or run diagnostics.