How To Create/Edit Post Orders
Post Orders provide a way to document the standard operating procedures for any site. These documents provide officers specific instructions for how to handle certain situations that may arise during their shift. Post Orders can contain images, text or attachments.
Table Of Contents
How to Create / Edit Post Orders
Create a New Post Order
Post Orders are created in the site profile. Any officer signed-in to the site will have access to the Post Order created here. To create a new Post Order:
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Sites (Client)" tile to access the site list. Click on the [View] button next to the desired site.
- In the site profile, click on the "Operations Reports" tab.
- Click on the [Post Orders] button under Exceptions & Audits.
- Use the pop-up window to add content to the Post Order. You can copy and paste text into the text box from existing documents as well. Use the drop-down menu at the top to assign a subject to the Post Order. You can select from a list of preset subjects or create a new one. If you would like to include an image or a PDF attachement, use the attachment field at the bottom to add a file.
- Once you are done click on the [Save] button to create the Post Order.
Edit or Delete a Post Order
Edit / Delete: To modify or delete an existing Post Order, click on the [Edit] or [Delete] button next to the Post Order you would like to modify. Make sure to click the [Save] button after any modifications.