How to Enable / Disable Watch Mode Audio at a Site
Watch mode will, by default, capture audio for any videos captured from the device. This option can be enabled or disabled in the dashboard settings. It can also be modified at a site level. The default audio settings will apply to all sites, but if the setting is modified at the site, the device will adopt that setting.
Set the Audio Settings for a Specific Site
To set the audio options for watch mode at a site:
- Access the site list by clicking on the "Sites (Client)" tile. Locate the site in the site list and select it by clicking on the name of the site or the [View] button.
- From the "Overview" tab in the site profile, select the "Security & Patrol" tab.
- In the "Patrol Menu" select the "Watch Mode" menu option.
- Use the drop-down to select the desired audio behavior for watch mode videos at this site.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the changes.
Select the Default Audio Option for Watch Mode
While this will apply as the default audio option to all sites, it can be adjusted at any site as well. This default will apply unless the site audio option is modified. To set the default audio option for watch mode:
- Click on the "Setting" tile form the left-hand side menu.
- Select the "General" option from the settings menu.
- Click on the "Watch Mode" option from the "Categories" menu.
- Use the drop-down to select the default audio behavior for watch mode videos captured on the device.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the change.