How to Set the Default Format for Employee ID Cards
There is an option in each officers profile to create an ID Card for them. The information displayed on the card is pulled from the officer's profile. In the dashboard settings there is an option to set the default format and information that will appear on the officer's ID. Once these defaults are set, all ID Cards generated will use the format and settings configured here.
Set Defaults for ID Card Layout
The format and basic information that appears on an officer's ID card can be set in the dashboard settings. To set the defaults for employee ID cards:
- Click on the "Settings" tile from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the "General" option from the setting menu.
- In the "Category" menu, select the "General" menu option.
- Edit the field related to the ID Card information. Use the drop-down menu to select the format for the ID card. Presets are available for landscape or portrait.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the changes.