How to Monitor / Manage Active Run Sheets
Mobile patrol works in real-time providing admins the ability to monitor an officer's progress through a run sheet. Admins can view the number of jobs the officer has completed in the run sheet as well as any reports completed by the officer.
View Progress on Active Run Sheets
The Runsheets Overview provides real-time visibility for progress on active run sheets. To access the Runsheet Overview complete the steps below.
- Select the "Mobile Dispatch" tab from the Live Dashboard.
- Click on the "Runsheets Overview" menu option.
- The table to the right will show all of the run sheets in the date range above the table. The "Count" column shows jobs on the run sheet versus jobs completed and the state bar to the right provides a visual of the officers progress.
View the Details of Jobs Completed
The "Patrols Review" shows a list of jobs that are assigned to run sheets. Here admins can review jobs completed by officers regardless of the run sheet they belong to. To get more information about a job:
- From the mobile dispatch menu, select the "Patrols Review" option.
- Click on the [Info] button for a specific job.
- The details of the job will show in the panel on the right-hand side. Review the details of a job here.
Admins can also view the report completed with the job by clicking on the [Report] button.