How to Create a Dispatch Job / Service Type
Job / Service types are assigned to Mobile Patrol visits and/or Alarm Dispatch Tickets. Create a job / service type for each of the items that you could potentially assign to a Patrol visit.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the backoffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings Overview" tab.
- In the "General Settings" box, click on the [Manage Settings] button to access the default settings for the dashboard.
- Select the "Job / Service Types" option from the settings menu.
Create a Job / Service Type
To create Job / Service Type:
- Once the Settings page loads, select the Job / Service Types option from the left menu.
- A Job / Service Types page will appear, click the button labeled [+ Create New].
- A pop-up will appear, enter the required data in the pop-up form and check the box for "Dispatchable." This will create a job type in the dispatch dashboard.
- Once fields completed click on the [Save] button to save the Job / Service type. Repeat for all the Job / Service types expected to be assigned to mobile patrols or alarm dispatch tickets.