How to Create / Edit a Site
Table Of Contents
Access The Site List
Begin by hovering your mouse over the "Sites (Clients)" tile on the left-hand side menu. When you hover over the tile, you will see a pop-out menu. Click on the "Site List" option to access the complete list of sites.
Create a New Site
After accessing the site list, complete the following steps to create a new site.
- Click on the [ + New Site] button
- Select the type of account. If the site is a single location and has no affiliation to other locations, select the "Top Level Client" option. Otherwise the option will be presented to link this account to an existing site.
- Fill in the company information and update an image of the company, if it will be required for report generated at the site.
- Complete the fields for the main contact at the site. This will automatically create the contact as a site contact enabling the individual to receive SMS (if checked) and email notifications (if email included in field).
- Enter the address information. This is especially important for mobile officers that may need to navigate to the site.
- If the site belongs to a patrol zone, select the patrol zone here. This will make the site available to supervisors or mobile officers working in that patrol zone.
- For internal purposes, a sales representative and account manager can be linked to the site. Both need to be an existing employee in the system for this to work.
- Add any search tags that may be useful for searching for the site. Most often these are vertical market or services types that apply to the client.
- Once complete, click on the [Save] button.
Edit an Existing Site
Begin by accessing the site profile from the site list. Once viewing the site profile follow the steps below.
- Click on the [Edit] button in the "Overview" tab.
- Modify the information as needed and click on the [Save] button to save the modifications.
Close / Terminate a Site
Start by accessing the site from the site list. From the "Overview" tab follow the instructions below to terminate the site.
- Click on the [Terminate] button.
- Select the top option in the pop-up window labeled "Terminate Site (And all contracts)." Note that this will terminate all existing contracts as well.
- Use the calendar tool to select the last active day for the site.
- Click on the [Save] button to complete the termination.