in the "Client Settings" tab you have the ability to configure the job list for each site. This is where you can assign and schedule jobs to a client site. To access the recurring job list for a site click on the [Settings] button.
Recurrent Job Calendar
The Recurrent Job Calendar shows the all of the jobs that are scheduled to be completed at a site weekly. Each of the tiles represents a job that is scheduled at the site. The gray tiles are jobs that currently belong to a run sheet. To view more information about a job hover over the job tile. Job tiles that are colored red are not currently assigned to a run sheet.
Adding Site Jobs
To add a new job to a site use the form at the top of the screen. Follow the steps below.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the type of job that will be added to the site recurrent schedule.
- Provide the scheduled time for the job. Note that the time can be specific such as 9am or it can be within a time range such as from 9am-1pm. This field supports 24hr or AM/PM time formats.
- Assign an approximate duration to the job. This information will be used to tally the estimated hours for the run sheet.
- Select which days of the week this job must be performed.
- Click the [Add] button to add the job to the selected days.
Run Sheet Assignation & Details
Site Specific Instructions
This section allows you to enter site specific information for each job type. Information commonly stored here may include: instruction of duties, specific locations at the site to check, access information and more.
Create a Site Specific Job Type
Edit Site Specific Instructions
The Performed Visits menu option will show the complete list of all jobs that have been performed at the site. Note that the column furthest to the right shows the color-coded status of the job.
This list can be exported by clicking the [Options] button in the upper right-hand corner. Click on the button and select the export format.