Zone Run Sheets
Run Sheets are essentially a collection of jobs scheduled at different client sites.
Job types are used to categorize different types of services or duties that mobile officers perform on a regular basis. Common jobs types include: mobile patrols, site visits, opening/closing sites and alarm responses. A Job Type can include a standard form for officers to document the job and a bill item used for invoicing clients.
Once a job type has been created it can be scheduled at a site. Jobs can be scheduled at specific times or can be scheduled within a time range such as between 9am and 12pm. Each of the recurring jobs scheduled at a site can then be included in a run sheet.
Run Sheets will be used, created and configured at the zone level. This allows you to create run sheets that include jobs from several different client sites. Begin by accessing your list of zones. Hover over the "Site (Client)" tile on the left-hand side menu. From the pop-out menu, click on the "Site Zones (Group)" option.
Select the Zone
Identify the zone you would like to access. Click on the [View] button to access the desired zone.
View Zone Run Sheets
Click on the "Run Sheets" tab at the top to access the run sheets for this zone.
- Run Sheets: The "Run Sheets" tab provides an overview of all run sheets that have been created in the zone.
- Client Settings: Access the list of sites in this zone. Schedule jobs at each site that can be assigned to run sheets.
- Run Sheet Assignation & Details: View the complete list of jobs scheduled at all sites in the zone. Assign individual site jobs to run sheets.
- Period Overview: View the status of all jobs and use analytics to create statistics for job performance.
- Dashboard Tiles: These tiles tally up the total number of jobs scheduled as well as the estimated number of labor hours required to complete the run sheets.
- Create/Print Run Sheets: Create a new run sheet or print the list of existing run sheets.
- Run Sheet Table: View the list of run sheets that have been created. Edit, print and/or delete run sheets.
Create a Run Sheet
Follow the steps below to create a new run sheet.
- Click on the [+ Create Runsheet] button.
- Complete the information in the pop-up form. Use the drop-down menu to select which position (unit or post) will be performing the run sheet.
- Click on the [Save] button.
Run Sheet Table
- Duration: This column shows the number of scheduled hours for the run sheet.
- Position: The position (unit or post) that is assigned to perform the run sheet.
- Jobs: The total number of site jobs included in the run sheet.
- Work: Based on the expected duration of each job in the run sheet, this column totals number of hours officers are expected to be performing jobs.
- Efficiency: The percentage of time officers will be performing jobs versus driving for the duration of their run sheet (Scheduled Hrs / Estimated Work Hrs).
- Sort Items: Rearrange the order of jobs on the run sheet (shown in next step).
- Edit: Edit basic information about the run sheet such as the position, scheduled times and descriptions.
- Print: Print a PDF of a single run sheet.
- Delete: Remove a run sheet from the list of active run sheets.
Sort Run Sheet Jobs
The jobs assigned to a run sheet can be sorted to make performance more efficient. Follow the step below to sort the jobs in a run sheet.
- Click on the [Sort Items] button in the row of the desired run sheet.
- There are two options to sort jobs in a run sheet. You can manually drag and drop the jobs in the order you prefer or you can use the "Optimize" option. This tool automatically idenfies the most efficient order of jobs based on travel times. Once you have placed the jobs in the desired order, click on the [Save Sequence] button to save the order of jobs.