How to View / Create / Edit Site Post Orders
Depending on the permissions granted to the officer, the ability to create and edit post order may not be available. Post Orders provide instructions for handling situations officers may encounter at the site. Client's may request these to be updated from time to time as new policies are applied to the site or new roles are taken on by officers at the site.
View Existing Site Post Orders
Post Orders are instructions for officers working at a site. Post orders will provide instructions for handling different situations that may arise on the property. The Post Orders tab will have the list of post orders available for this site.
- Post Orders: Each of the items listed are a post order for the site. To view a post order click on the title of the post order from the Post Orders menu.
- View Document: If a post order includes an attached PDF, you will see the option to view the document. Click on the [View Document] button to open the attachment in the post order window.
Create / Edit / Delete Post Orders
Supervisors will have the ability to create new post orders and edit existing post orders.
- Click on [Edit Post Orders] to access an editable list of the site post orders.
- The buttons at the top will allow you to create a new post order or print existing post orders.
- Click on the [Edit] button to access the post order and modify the information included. You can also delete post orders by clicking on the [Delete] button.