How to Clock-In/Out Using On-Site
On-Site integrates with TrackTik time keeping. Here officers can log hours by clocking-in and out from the web browser application. Officers should have access to all site they regularly work. The Site Access dashboard should show all sites where an officer is authorized to work.
Access URL and Sign-in to On-Site
The steps below explain how to login to On-Site. Once you have logged-in to On-Site, you will be able to select your site and clock-in for your shift.
- In the address bar, enter your company's URL.
- Enter your username or email address (provided by an administrator or supervisor).
- Enter your password.
- Click on [Login] to login to On-Site.
Access All Authorized Work Sites
Access / Clock-in to a Site
You can start a shift or access site information. The [Access Site] button will allow you to view site information without clocking-in. The [Start Shift] button will clock you into the site and begin your shift.
To Access or Clock-in to a Site:
- Select the [Access Site] or [Start Shift] button.
- Click on the [Save] button to access the site.
Clock-out and Sign-Out
To exit the system you will need to leave the site dashboard and then sign out. For security purposes it is recommended that employees completely sign-out of the application after their shift is completed.
- Click on the [Leave Site] button to leave the site dashboard.
- Confirm that your are leaving the site by clicking on the [Leave Site] button.
- Once you have returned to the On-Site main page, click on the curved arrow button in the upper right-hand corner.