How to Use Billing Analytics
Billing Analytics compiles data from the billing module to provide insight into the profitability of services and clients. The reports in billing analytics include a number of preset reports, which can be modified to provide custom view of the data. Reports can also be exported and printed for clients.
Access Billing Analytics
Access the billing analytics to view the preset analytic reports. These reports will automatically begin populating data as invoices are created for clients.
- Click on the "Billing" tab from the Live Dashboard.
- In the billing menu, select the "Analytics" menu option.
- Each on of the icons in the vertical menu represents one of the preset analytics reports. Click on each to gain a better understanding of how the billing data is displayed.
Create Custom Analytics Views
The default presets can be modified at any time. The changes made to the preset will be saved for the next time they are viewed. To create a custom analytics view:
- Use the drop-down menu to select the first variable.
- Select the second variable using the drop-down menu to the right.
- Choose the method of measurement for the variables such as sum or count.
- Use the date filter to select the date range. Note that relative date ranges such as Last Month are available and will automatically apply from the current date.