How to Create Employee Emergency Contacts
Emergency contacts can be listed in each employee's profile. These are available as a reference for admins and do not integrate to other functionality in the system.
Add Emergency Contacts for an Employee
Complete the steps below to add emergency contacts for an employee. Make sure to include contact information such a phone number to reach the contact.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Employees" tile to access the employee list. Locate the employee in the list and click on the employee's name or the [View] button to access their employee profile.
- Select the "Emergency Contacts" tab in the lower toolbar.
- Click on the [Create Contact] button.
- Complete the information in the pop-up form and click on the [Save] button.
Edit / Archive an Employee Emergency Contact
Emergency contacts can be edited or archived at any time. To edit or archive a contract:
- Click on the [Edit] button for the contact.
- Make any necessary modifications. If the contact is not longer required, use the drop-down menu in the "Status" field to change the status from "Active" to "Archived." This will remove the contact from the list of active emergency contacts.
- Click on the [Save] button once complete.