How to Create Job / Service Types
Job / Service types are assigned to Mobile Patrol visits and/or Alarm Dispatch Tickets. Create a job / service type for each of the items that you could potentially assign to a Patrol visit.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the backoffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings Overview" tab.
- In the "General Settings" box, click on the [Manage Settings] button to access the default settings for the dashboard.
- The items shown in this box are the options for configuring the default settings for back office.
Create a Job / Service Type
To create Job / Service Type:
- Once the Settings page loads, select the Job / Service Types option from the left menu.
- A Job / Service Types page will appear, click the button labeled [+ Create New].
- A pop-up will appear, enter the required data:
- Description: Enter a label to represent the bill item.
- Details: If there is any internal instructions or comments for
- Report Template: If the officer or guard is to complete a report when the patrol is
- Dispatchable: If this item is to potentially be assigned in an Alarm Ticket select
- Schedulable(Runsheet): If this item is to potentially be assigned in as part of a mobile
- Billable Item: If appropriate, select the billable item the Job / Service type is to
- Once fields completed click on the [Save] button to save the Job / Service type. Repeat for all the Job / Service types expected to be assigned to mobile patrols or alarm dispatch tickets.