How to Create Bill Items
Bill items are assigned to Dedicated Guarding, Mobile Patrol visits as well as Recurrent bill items and even manual invoices. Create a bill item for each of the items that your clients could potentially expect to see on an invoice.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the backoffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings Overview" tab.
- In the "General Settings" box, click on the [Manage Settings] button to access the default settings for the dashboard.
- The items shown in this box are the options for configuring the default settings for back office.
Create a Bill Item
To create a Bill Item:
- Once the Settings page loads, click the Bill Items button from the left menu. A pop-up will appear listing all presently configured bill item.
- Click the button labeled New Bill Item.
- Enter the required data:
- Bill Item Name: Enter a name to represent the bill item.
- Code (Optional): If there is a billing to be referenced enter it here.
- Unit Type: Set the unit type either Per Item or Per Hour.
- Unit Price: Enter a default amount to be charged for the item.
- Taxable: Select the checkbox if the item is taxable.
- Once fields are completed, click the [Save] button to save the Bill Item.