How to Create a Holiday Group
TrackTik allows for you to create a holiday group that can then be assigned to various elements, such as positions, of the TrackTik system. TrackTik supports multiple holiday groups, so if you pay for some and bill for others or some sites have a different holiday policy than others, you can customize your holiday groups to match these requirements.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the backoffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings Overview" tab.
- In the "General Settings" box, click on the [Manage Settings] button to access the default settings for the dashboard.
- The items shown in this box are the options for configuring the default settings for back office.
Create a Holiday Group
To create a Holiday Group:
- Select the Holiday Groups option from the left menu.
- Select the New Holiday Groups.
- A dialog box appears, enter a label in the Group Name field.
- Then select the check box next to the holidays that are to be included in the holiday group.
- Once complete click Save to save the group.