Table Of Contents
How to Create a Client Portal Access
The client portal provides a way for clients to access a dashboard that will show activities completed at there site. Clients will only have access to the site where the client portal is created. If a client has multiple locations, a Master Site can be used to provide the client access to sub-sites.
Create a Client Portal Access
Follow the steps below to create a new access for a client.
- From the Live Dashboard, access the site list by clicking on the "Sites (Client)" tile and select the desired site.
- Select the "Client Portal Access" option from the lower toolbar.
- Click on the [Create a Client Access] button.
- Provide an email address for the client. This will serve as their user name and it will also allow them to receive notifications for reports.
- Select the appropriate permissions role for the client. One option must be selected to continue.
- Click on the [Save] button.
Edit / Revoke a Client Portal Access
Client postal accesses can be edit any time. This also allows the ability to revoke active clients that not longer require access to the client portal. To edit or revoke a client access:
- Click on the [Edit] button next to the appropriate client access.
- Edit the information in the pop-up form as needed. To revoke the client's access, use the "Status" drop-down to change the status from "Active" to "Revoke Access."
- Click on the [Save] button on complete.
Create a Master Site
Any site can become a master site. Once sub-sites are added to a site, that site will become a master site. Follow the steps below to create a master site. Most of the time, master sites are used to hold sub-sites and no checkpoints, tours etc. are done there.
- Click on the "Sites (Client)" tile from the left-hand side menu.
- Access the "Overview" tab in the site profile.
- From the lower toolbar, click on the "Client Portal Access" option.
- Click on the [Attach a sub-site] button.
- Begin typing the name of the sub-site. Once the desired site appears in the drop-down menu, click on the site.
- Click on the [Save] button to add the sub-site.
Continue this process for every sub-site that belongs to the master site.
Ability to View [Members] of Client Role:
Members of each client portal role, as well as members of admin and staff roles, are visible via [Settings], and [Roles & Security]
- Click on [Settings]
- Click on [Roles & Security] menu item
- Under [Roles/Permissions]
- Click on the [Client Role] or the role whose members you wish to view.
- Click [Members] to view every member of this group