You can manually reinstall the mobile application by clearing the data out of the TrackTik Guard Tour application. This will allow you to reinstall the Guard Tour application and assign the device to a different zone or site.
There is an icon for device settings on Android phones. However the shortcut shown above is usually a faster option to access the device settings.
- Place your finger in the middle of the top of the touchscreen. Drag your finger over the surface of the screen down towards the bottom of the device.
- Select the boxes icon in the upper right-hand corner.
Depending on your device you may have one more screen to access the device settings. Your device may go to a "quick settings" screen with Wifi, airplane mode and others. There will be an icon labeled Settings, click on that to access the device settings.
Scroll down in your settings until you see "Apps" or "Application Manager." Depending on your device this option may be labeled differently. Select the application other to find the list of applications installed on the device.
- Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. ...
- Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).
Scroll down until you see the Guard Tour application. Click on the Guard Tour application to access the application settings.
Click on the [Clear Data] button. This will prompt a pop-window that will ask if you are sure. Click on "Ok."
This will remove the installation code and assignment from the device. The application is still installed, but a new installation code will be required to reassign the device. If the device phone number was included when you created the new license, you can continue to use the device's phone number as the installation code.
- Enter your organization's URL.
- Enter the new installation code or continue to use the phone number if you transfered a device.
- Click on the [Install] button to reassign the device and complete the install.