TrackTik offers you a series of Default Report Templates that you can import to your portal instead of creating new Report Templates from scratch. Using these default templates can help streamline the implementation of your TrackTik portal and can provide you with immediate reporting capabilities.
Importing Report Templates
- Go to http://help.tracktik.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Report Template Packages.
- Select the type of report you wish to import.
- Highlight the entire string of characters shown at the bottom of the report section. Copy the string by right-clicking your mouse or pushing CTRL+C on your keyboard. Make sure to copy every character when you copy the text.
- Return to your TrackTik portal and go to the Settings page.
- From here click on Report Templates.
- Click on the Import Template Package button and paste the full string into the pop-up window.
- Click on the Save button to complete the report template import. Make sure to paste every character when pasting the string.