Summary reports are reports that compile activities based on the shift or time range. Summary reports can be generated by shift, day or week. Notifications for summary reports can automatically distribute the reports via email to contacts at each site. The report will be sent as either an attachment or embedded in the email. Select the default option that will apply to all sites here.
Set the Default Report Format for Summary Reports
To set the default format for summary reports:
- Click on the "Settings" tile from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the "General" option from the settings menu.
- Click on the "Summary Reports" option in the "Categories" menu.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the report format for daily and weekly summary reports.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the changes.