The audio option for watch mode allows the ability to capture video of intervention with or without the audio. Check with local laws to if this option should be considered as some regions consider it unlawful to capture a subjects voice without their permission. The settings applied in the dashboard setting, here, will be applied at all sites.
Select the Default Audio Option for Watch Mode
While this will apply as the default audio option to all sites, it can be adjusted at any site as well. This default will apply unless the site audio option is modified. To set the default audio option for watch mode:
- Click on the "Setting" tile form the left-hand side menu.
- Select the "General" option from the settings menu.
- Click on the "Watch Mode" option from the "Categories" menu.
- Use the drop-down to select the default audio behavior for watch mode videos captured on the device.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the change.