Emergency contacts can be configured at each site. This allows each site to have a unique emergency contacts list relevant to the site. However, there are typically some emergency contacts that should apply to all site. The dashboard settings allows admins to create two contacts that will be available for all sites. Typically this includes an internal emergency contact such as the dispatch center and an external emergency contact such as 911.
Set Default Emergency Contacts
The default emergency contacts configured in the dashboard settings will be available at every site. To set the default emergency contacts:
- Click on the "Settings" tile from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the "General" menu option.
- Click on the "Patrol & Security" option from the "Categories" menu.
- Modify the two contacts shown as needed.
- Once complete click on the [Save] button.
These contacts will now be available to be assigned to the emergency contacts for any site.