TrackTik will begin capturing data about the performance of run sheets from the first day they are used. This information can be viewed and manipulated in the analytics section of mobile dispatch. The analytics section provides several different preset reports that provide operatonal insight for mobile services. Along with the presets, this section allows admins to manipulate the data to create new insights.
Viewing the Preset Mobile Analytics
Each of the preset analytics reports provides a different view of the data collected from run sheets. To access to the preset analytic reports:
- Select the "Mobile Dispatch" tab from the Live Dashboard.
- In the mobile dispatch menu, select the "Analytics Dashboard" option.
- Select one of the icons in the column next to the charts. Each icon represents a different report. Hover over the icon to get the title of the report.
Create Custom Mobile Analytics Reports
Each of the drop-down menus at the top of the screen an be used to define the variables and parameters for a custom view of the mobile patrol data. Use these drop-downs to define the data that will be shown. To do this follow the steps below.
- Use the drop-downs to define the variables that will be measured.
- Select the date range for the data to be included.
- Once the date range has been set, click on the [Apply] button to create the view.