Access the List of Clients in the Zone
Jobs can be schedule at each of the sights in the zone. The "Client Settings" section will show all of the sites in the zone as well as the number of jobs scheduled at each site and the total weekly labor hours. Here jobs can be schedule at each site before they are added to a run sheet. To schedule jobs at a site:
- Click on the "Mobile Dispatch" tab from the Live Dashboard.
- From the mobile dispatch menu, select the "Zone Settings" option.
- Select the "Client Settings" tab.
- Locate the desired site in the site list and click on the [Settings] button.
Setup Patrol Types for the Site
Patrol Types set rules for how mobile jobs will be billed to the client. To create a patrol type:
- Select the "Patrol Setup" option from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on the [+ Add Patrol Types] button.
- Complete the fields in the pop-up form and use the "Contract" drop-down to link the jobs to a contract for the site.
- If holidays are billed at a premium, choose the appropriate option from the "Holiday Billing" options.
- Click on the [Save] button to create the patrol type.
View Jobs by Patrol Type
Schedule Jobs at a Site
- Click on the "Scheduler" option to access the job scheduler for the site.
- Complete the information in the top section of the job scheduler. Descriptions are below:
- Left Drop-Down > Patrol Types: Use the Patrol Type drop-down to select which patrol type will be applied to the job(s) being scheduled.
- Middle Drop-Down > Job Type: Select the type of job being scheduled use this drop-down menu.
- Right Drop-Down > Positions: Use the Positions drop-down to select which position (All positions in the zone are available) will be performing these jobs.
- Auto-Assign: Check this box to automatically have the jobs assigned to run sheets that are active at the time(s) when the job is scheduled.
- Complete the fields in the lower section with the details of the job. Once all of these details have been entered, click on the [Save] button to schedule the job(s)
- Scheduled Time (Left): The scheduled time for a job can be set to a specific time such as 9am or a time range such as 9am-12pm. Jobs with a time range can be performed anytime during the set time range. This is ideal for patrols that should be performed randomly during a window of time.
- Estimated Duration of Job (Middle): Set the estimated time required to complete the job. This information helps the system generate information about the efficiency of a run sheet (time on the road vs. time working jobs).
- Number of Jobs: Jobs that are performed more than once can be created in bulk, by entering the number of times the job must be completed here. This works well for jobs like preventative patrols that need to be perform X# of time within a range of time.
- Days of the Week Checkboxes: Select the days when this job should be performed.
Edit Scheduled Jobs
Jobs can be edited one at a time or in bulk. The job(s) that will be edited must first be identified by selecting the job(s). For single job modifications, the job can be selected by simply clicking on the job. To edit several jobs in bulk, click and hold the left mouse button. Drag the mouse to create a green box around the jobs that will be edited. Any of the jobs that fall in this box will be selected. In the image above the box overlaps five jobs. All of these jobs will be selected to be edited.
Options for Editing Scheduled Jobs
Once jobs have been selected a menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. This menu will include a blue tile that displays the number of jobs that have been selected. In the same row (scaling may push some options to a second row) the lower menu will display the options for editing jobs. Select the appropriate option, modify the information as needed and click the [Save] button to save any modifications.
- Deselect Shift (Jobs): Click this option to unselect the jobs. All highlighted jobs will return to a white background.
- Clear Extra Instructions: Any additional instructions provided about the scheduled job will be released.
- Change Job Type: Reassign the job as a different type of job. For example, if the job was mistakenly created a mobile patrol, this would allow the job to be changed to a lock-up job type.
- Change Report Template: Instead of using the default template for the job type, select the report template that will be used for these jobs. This can be a way to have jobs at a certain site use a custom form created for the client without requiring a new job type.
- Assign to Route Position: Change the position that is assigned to the jobs.
- Change Time: Edit the scheduled time for the job.
- Delete /Cancel: Delete the jobs. This will remove jobs from the run sheet (if assigned) as well.