Job / Service types are assigned to Mobile Patrol visits and/or Alarm Dispatch Tickets. Create a job / service type for each of the items that you could potentially assign to a Patrol visit.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the backoffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings Overview" tab.
- In the "General Settings" box, click on the [Manage Settings] button to access the default settings for the dashboard.
- Select the "Job / Service Types" option from the settings menu.
Create a Job / Service Type
To create Job / Service Type:
- Once the Settings page loads, select the Job / Service Types option from the left menu.
- A Job / Service Types page will appear, click the button labeled [+ Create New].
- Enter a name for the job type such as "Mobile Patrol" and select the report templates that wil be used for the job.
- The job type will only be available for run sheet if the "Schedulable" box is check. Make sure to check this box if the job type will be included in run sheets.
- Once fields completed click on the [Save] button to save the Job / Service type. Repeat for all the Job / Service types expected to be assigned to mobile patrols or alarm dispatch tickets.