Employee availability integrates with scheduling. This set will the recurring weekly times when an officer is available to accept shifts. If an employee is not available during a certain time, they will be blocked from assignment to shifts during that time.
Access the HR Profile for the Employee
Availabilities and other details pertaining to an employee can be found in the HR Profile. Follow the steps below to access the employee's HR Profile.
- Access the employee list by clicking on the "Employees" tile from the Live Dashboard.
- In the "Overview" tab, locate and click on the [HR Profile] button.
- Click on the "Overview" option from the HR Profile.
Setting available discussed in the next step.
Setting Employee Weekly Availability
Once in the employee's HR profile, complete the steps below.
- Scroll down to find the "Availabilities" section. Click on the [⚙ ] button to access the employee availability.
- To adjust the employee's availability, click on individual squares for a specific time and date or click on days (same with times in top row) to select all squares in a day. Yellow indicates the officer's preference to not work during these times.
- Clicking a second time will turn the row, column or cell red. This indicates that the officer is not available during this time. These are times when the scheduling will block the officer from shift assignments.
- Once finished, click on the [Save] button to save the employee's new availability.