Any contact created in the Site profile will be eligible to receive notifications for the site. These contacts can also be listed in the Emergency Contacts for the site.
Table of Contents
Site Emergency Contacts Other Site Contacts (Video)
Create New Site Contacts
Site contacts are specific to the site. Depending on the information included in the form, the contact will be eligible to receive notifications via SMS or email. To create a new site contact:
- From the Live Dashboard, access the site list and click on the [View] button for the desired site.
- Once in the site profile ("Overview" tab), select the "Other Site Contacts / Addresses" option.
- Click on the [Create Contact] button.
- Complete the information in the pop-form. Make sure to include a phone number if the contact will be listed as an Emergency Contact. If the contact needs to receive SMS notifications, ensure that the "Enable SMS Alerts" box next to their mobile number is checked.
- Include the email of the contact if the contact will need to receive email notifications for the site.
- Once complete, click on the [Save] button.
Edit / Archive a Site Contact
If a site contact is no longer in use, they can be archived. To edit or archive a site contact:
- Click on the [Edit] button next to the site contact.
- Modify the information as needed. If the site contact will be archived, change the value in the drop-down menu from "Active" to "Archived."
- Click on the [Save] button to save the modifications
Adding A New Emergency Contact
Any site contacts with a listed phone number can be assigned to the Emergency contacts for the site. To assign Emergency Contacts, complete the steps below.
- From the site "Overview" tab, select the "Security & Patrol" tab.
- In the "Patrol Menu," click on the "Emergency Contact" menu option.
- Use the drop-down menu in the escalation list to select which site contact will be listed at each escalation level.
Set Default Emergency Contacts
The default emergency contacts configured in the dashboard settings will be available at every site. To set the default emergency contacts:
- Click on the "Settings" tile from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the "General" menu option.
- Click on the "Patrol & Security" option from the "Categories" menu.
- Modify the two contacts shown as needed.
- Once complete click on the [Save] button.
These contacts will now be available to be assigned to the emergency contacts for any site.