Report approvals allow admins an opportunity to view reports before they are made available to clients. Reports can be approved individually or in bulk. If reports are not set to automatically approve, reports can be missing for clients.
Table of Contents
Filter Set Overview
Approving Reports Overview
All reports that require approval will need to be approved before they can be viewed in the client portal. Additionally, any report notifications that are trigged upon approval will not trigger until the report is approved.
Locating Completed Reports
Reports are accessible in the dashboard as well as the employee and site profile. Reports will automatically store with the author (Employee) and the location of the device (Site). Access completed reports using one of the methods below.
Dashboard (All reports from all authors and sites):
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Operation Reports" tab.
- Click on the "Reports" item from the side menu. This will display a list of all completed reports.
Employee or Site Profile (Reports will be specific to that site or officer):
- Access the site (or employee) profile. From the "Operation Reports" tab.
- Click on the "Reports" item from the side menu.
Approve a Single Report
To approve a single report:
- Use the drop-down menu for the desired report.
- In the drop-down menu, select the "Approved" option. Repeat this process for each report.
Approve Multiple Reports (Bulk Approval)
Reports can be approved in batches using the bulk approval option. Follow the steps below to bulk approve reports.
- Click on the [Approve All] button.
- Enter the name of the site or leave this field blank to include reports from all sites.
- Use the drop-down menu to select which report form to approve or leave this field on the default "Approve ALL" report types.
- Use this drop-down to select whether notification rules should be trigged. In some cases bulk approval can result in clients receiving several notifications upon approval. Choose the best option based on report notifications.
- Click on the [Save] button to complete the action.