Table Of Contents
The Payroll Settings in the employee HR profile set rules for how the employee will be paid as well as their pay schedule and overtime considerations.
Access and Modify The Employee HR Profile
To access the payroll settings in the employee HR profile, complete the steps below.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the [HR & Payrol] tab.
- In the left-hand side menu, select the [Employees] option. Then click on the [Settings] button for the employee.
- In the pop-up window, select [Payroll Settings]. Modify the information as needed.
- Once complete, click on the [Save] button to save the changes.
View Shifts and Shift Confirmations
From the "Employees" section of HR & Payroll, admins can view the shifts assigned to officers as well as the status of those shifts. Here it will show if shifts were completed and if the shift was confirmed by the officer. Follow the steps below to find this information.
- Click on the [View Shifts] button for the desired employee.
- If shifts are have not been acknowledged, these buttons can be used to acknowledge the shifts. Click on the [Acknowledge] button to manually acknowledge the shifts or use the [Send Acknowledgment Reminder] button to send a reminder to the officer.
- In addition to the basic information about the shift, this section will show if the was confirmed by the officer as well as the time of the shift.