Job / Service types are assigned to Mobile Patrol visits and/or Alarm Dispatch Tickets. Create a job / service type for each of the items that you could potentially assign to a Patrol visit or Dispatch to your patrollers.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the BackOffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings" button. It will bring you to all the settings for your portal.
- The items shown in the "Backoffice Configurations" menu, are the options for configuring the default settings for back office.
Create a Job / Service Type
To create Job / Service Type:
- Select the Job / Service Types option from the left menu.
- A Job / Service Types page will appear, click the button labeled [+ Create New].
- A pop-up will appear, enter the required data:
- Description: Enter a label to represent the Job / Service Type.
- Prefix Code: Add a code in letters and /or numbers to identify the Job / Service when looking at the analytics. Example: Alarm Response would be ALM.
- Details: If there is any internal instructions or comments for the specific Job / Service. This information will display on the device of your guards when reviewing the information for this Job / Service.
- Report Template: Select the report that your guard will have to complete when the patrol or dispatch is completed for this Job / Service.
- Dispatchable: Click the check-box if this item is to potentially be assigned in a dispatch Ticket. Once selected extra fields will show: 3A
- Dispatch Workflow: Select from the list of Workflows available in the portal, which one should be assigned to the Job / Service.
- Priority: Select 1-Low, 2-Important , 3-Urgent.
- Dispatch Group: Mobile Users + Vendors
- Billable options: Select according to the way it should behave: Do not require Contract or Require Contract
- Schedulable(Runsheet): Click the check-box if this item is to potentially be assigned as part of a mobile patrol. (runsheet)
- Billable Item: If appropriate, select the billable item the Job / Service type is to be assigned to.
- Once fields completed click on the [Save] button to save the Job / Service type. Repeat for all the Job / Service types expected to be assigned to mobile patrols or dispatch tickets.