Table Of Contents
Locate the Site From the Site List
Begin by locating the desired site and accessing the profile for that site.
- Hover over the "Sites (Client)" tile in the left-hand side menu. Either click on the "Sites (Client)" tile or select the "Site List" option from the pop-out menu.
- Locate the desired site in the Site List and click on the [View] button.
Create a New Site Contract
From the site profile access the "Contracts" tab to view exisiting contracts or create new contracts.
- From the "Overview" tab, click on the "Contracts" tab on the right side of the toolbar.
- Click on the [+ Create Contract] button and complete the information in the pop-up form. For an explanation of these items view the "Contract Concepts" support article.
- Once the form has been completed, click on the [Save] button.
Edit An Existing Contract
Contracts can edited at any time. This makes it possible to add additional services or suspend services on a contract without creating a new contract.
- Navigate to the "Contracts" tab in the site profile.
- If there is more than one existing contract, select the contract that will be edited.
- Click on the [Edit] button in the "Contract Information" box. This prompt a pop-up window with the details of the contract.
- Make any necessary changes to the contract and, when finished, click on the [Save] button.