Please be advised that the 'Lone Worker' feature needs to be enabled by our development team before it is available on your portal.
Access Lone Worker Setup
1. Go to [Security & Patrol] at the site
2. Click [On Site Features]
3. Turn on [Lone Worker Mobile Icon]
Follow the steps below to access the Lone Worker settings for the site.
- Hover over the "Sites" tile and click on the "Site List" option. From the Site List, click on the desired site.
- From the site profile, click on the "Lone Worker Setup" tab.
Weekly Lone Worker Check-In Schedule
The Lone Worker check-in schedule is created on a weekly scheduling grid. Once a weekly schedule has been created it will automatically work as the default check-in schedule every week.
Overview of the Lone Worker Schedule Grid
When hovering over the scheduling grid, pop-up labels will indicate which position is assigned to that row on the grid. Check-Ins can be scheduled for each position at the site. To save time, there is also an option to create a check-in schedule that applies to all positions at the site.
- Apply to All: Any check-ins schedule on the top line will automatically copy to all positions in the rows below.
- Positions (Security Office): In the example above the position name is "Security Office." Depending on the site there may be one to several different positions available. Each of the rows below the top row allows check-ins to be schedule by an individual position.
Scheduling Lone Worker Check-Ins
To add a schedule check-in, click on the box for that time in the schedule grid.
- Add the scheduled check-in to the top row to add it to all positions.
- Click on specific times in rows below the top row to schedule check-ins by position.
Copy Daily Schedule to Other Days
If the same schedule applies to multiple days, use the copy option to apply the scheduled check-ins from one day to others during the week. Follow the steps below to copy the check-in schedule from one day to others.
- Click on the [Copy] button for the day that has the desired check-in schedule.
- Use the checkboxes to select which days will receive the check-in schedule.
- Click on the [Save] button to apply the copied check-ins to the selected days.
Review and Apply Modifications
All changes to the weekly check-in schedule must be saved. This option is available in the toolbar at the above the scheduling grid.
- Apply Modifications: Click on the [Apply Modifications] button to save the current check-in schedule with all modifications.
- Clear All: Check-in schedules can be cleared by day. This button will remove all scheduled check-ins for all positions over the entire week.
- Prepare Schedules: Click on the [Prepare Schedules] button to shortcut to the shift scheduling for the site.
- Other Settings: The [Other Settings] button will link to the call-in restrictions for Lone Worker check-ins at the site.
Phone Check-In Configuration
The basic configuration options are located in the top half of this screen. The configuration options are explained below. Make sure to click the [Save] button after any changes are made.
Restrict to Phone Number List: By default officers can call to check-in from any phone number. Activating this feature will only permit officers to check-in when calling from one of the authorized numbers.
Enable Lone Worker Requests: Activate or deactivate the Lone Worker check-in requests for this site.
Consider Late After: Set the parameter for the number of minutes leeway an officer is provided when checking-in.
Lone Worker Automatic Check Call: Activate this option to have officers automatically receive a check-in call at each scheduled clock-in.
Positions ("Security Office" / "Back Gate"): Each of the items in this section is one of the positions created for the site. Each position can be assigned a specific phone number restriction from the list of authorized phone numbers.
Add Restricted Numbers
Complete the steps below to add an authorized phone number for officers working at this site.
- Add the phone number for the land-line that the officers will be required to use. The "*" can be used as a placeholder for any value. This is particularly useful if the officer could be calling from a number of different land-lines on the property. If all of the property phones start with the same numbers the "*" can be used as any value. For example, if an office building has 10 phones the officer could use and all start with (614)335-****, the "*" will allow any number in their place.
- Add a description for the land-line. For example, "1st Floor Server Room A."
- Click on the [Add Phone] button to add the number as an authorized number for the site.
- If a number needs to be removed, click on the [Delete] button in the same row as the number. This will effectively delete the phone number from the authorized numbers.