Admins have access to the same functionality as officers using the admin portal. An interface similar to on-site is available in the site profile under the "Visitors" section. Here admins can export visitor logs, check-in visitors and also pre-authorize visitors.
Access Site Visitors
Visitor logs and configuration options are available in the site profile. Complete the steps below to access the site visitor logs.
- From the live dashboard access the site list. Select the desired site from the site list.
- Click on the "Security & Patrol" tab in the site profile.
- Click on the "Visitors" tab to access the site visitor logs.
Check-In a Visitor
The admin dashboard can also be used to check-in visitors. To check in a new visitor complete the steps below.
- From the "Visitors" tab click on the [+ Check-In Visitor] button.
- Use the drop-down list to select the type of visitor. The fields in the pop-up form will populate based in the type of visitor selected.
- Complete the fields with the visitor's information. If the visitor is known in the system, their profile will appear in the "Frequent & Authorized Visitors" section. Click the [Select] button to select one of the known visitors or complete the form to create a new visitor profile.
- Enter the information for the contact affiliated with the visitor. The drop-down will populate with the names of residents. Select the appropriate resident as the visitor's contact. The resident's information will automatically prompt their profile to load into the form.
- Click on the [SIGN-IN VISITOR] button to complete the sign-in.
Pre-Authorize or Block a Visitor
Visitors can be pre-authorized or blocked from a property. All visitor's can have a permission type for the property. The permission type can have an expiration date or be assigned until the visitor profile is modified. The permission type dictates whether a contact is allowed on the property or not. To pre-authorize or block a visitor follow the steps below.
- From the "Visitors" tab click on the [+ Pre-Authorize Visitor] button.
- Complete the information fields about the visitor and select the host for the visitor's contact. This field will pull from the list of existing residents.
- Select the permission type from the drop-down (options below), select the expiration of the permission type and enter any notes about the visit or visitor.
- Click on the [ADD PERMISSION] button.
Block Access to Visitor: The visitor has been banned from the property. This is commonly used for visitors that have been a threat to the tenant or property, and unwanted solicitors.
Call host For Authorization: The visitor is authorized to access the property, but the host should be contacted to confirm the visitor's access before they are allowed on the property. This is commonly used for contractors or maintenance workers that periodically visit the property.
Access Granted: This is a known, and likely frequent visitor, that has the host's permission to access the property as needed. This permission type is common for relatives of tenants or regularly scheduled tenant services such as a dog walker or cleaning service.