Resident information can be edited at anytime. This is necessary for sites like apartment buildings and office complexes where their is turnover amongst the tenants. Units also keep historical information about visitors to the units, notes made by officers and documents related to the unit.
Accessing the Unit Profile
Each Unit keeps a history of the residents and activities associated with the Unit. This information can be accessed in the Unit profile. Access the Unit profile from the On-Site dashboard.
- Click on the "Residents" tab from the On-Site dashboard.
- Locate the Unit and click on the [View Unit] button. If the Unit does not appear on the page, you can also use the search field to filter the list of Units shown.
Edit Resident Information
From the Unit profile you can edit resident information. All of the residents that belong to the Unit will be displayed in the residents table on the right-hand side of the screen. To edit resident information see below.
- Click on the [Edit] button for the desired resident.
- Modify the resident information in the pop-up window as needed. Click on the [Save] button to save any changes.
Unit / Property Notes
Notes on residents of the Unit are available in the Unit profile. A complete history of notes and comments is available below the add a note section. Each note include the author's name as well as the time and date the note was added.
To add a new note, type the note into the text box below the [Add Entry] button. Once the content has been added to the text box, click on the [Add Entry] button to add the note to the Unit. Refresh the screen to see the note posted in the updated Unit / Property note.
View Unit Visitor Logs
Each Unit keeps a history of the people that have visited the Unit. These records can be accessed from the Unit profile. From here you can view the records, filter them and export visitor logs.
- Click on the "Visitor Logs" tab to access this Unit's history of visitors.
- Use the filter options to filter the logs based on date, type of visitor (friend, contractor, etc.), visitor status (checked-in / checked-out), or by keyword.
- The [Options] button provides options for exporting the visitor logs to a PDF or Excel document.
- Create a printable badge for a visitor. This option will also allow you to use the camera on your machine/device to capture a photo of the visitor.
Document Library Viewing and Uploading Documents
The "Document Library" tab stores any files that have been uploaded to the Unit profile. Commonly used documents include: leases, contracts, waivers, proof of insurance and applications for utilities. These documents can be uploaded or viewed by following the step below.
- Click on the "Document Library" tab.
- To upload a new document click on the [Upload File] button.
- In the pop-up window provide a description (Title) for the document, then select the file from your local machine. Once you have selected the file and provided a description, click on the [Save] button to upload the document.
- To access an existing document, click on the [Download] button across from the document description.