Mobile officers will need to use the mobile application to perform run sheets. All of the jobs assigned to the run sheet will be available to officers when they start a run sheet.
Perform a Run Sheet
Follow the steps below to begin a run sheet.
- Click on the "Runsheet" icon from the mobile homescreen. This will take you to the list of available run sheets.
- Select the desired run sheet from the list of run sheets. (Note: There is only one run sheet available in the example above).
- Click on the [OK] button to begin this run sheet.
- Each of the items in the list is a job in the run sheet. You can view the full list of jobs here by scrolling up and down.
Run Sheet Job List
Perform a Run Sheet Job
Run sheet jobs can be performed in any order. To begin working on a job from the run sheet follow the instructions below.
- Click on the desired job from the job list.
- Click on the "En Route" option to indicate that you have started the job and are en route to the site.
- Note that the color of the header on the run sheet changes to reflect the job has been selected. Additionally the red caution symbol next to the job will change to a patrol car icon.
Navigate to Site
Sign-in To The Job Site
It will be necessary to sign-in to a site to complete the job at that site. When the device signs-in to the site all of the reports, tours, checkpoints, post orders and messages will update to reflect the site's information. To sign-in to the site follow the steps below.
- Click on the header at the top of the job list. Note the text in the header "CLICK HERE WHEN ARRIVED TO SITE."
- Click the [OK] button from the pop-up window.
- The device is now sign-in to the job site. The header at the top of the job list will update to reflect the new status.
Complete a Job
Jobs will usually include a report that must be completed in order to finish the job. To complete a job follow the instructions below.
- Click on the header once the site visit has been completed.
- To complete the job click on the "Fill report and close job" option.
- Complete the form and click on the [Send] button to submit the report.
- Once a job is completed the red caution symbol next to the job will change to a green check mark. Continue working through the job list. Once all jobs have been completed click on the [Finish Runsheet] button.
End an Incomplete Run Sheet
Return to Mobile Homescreen
You can click on the [Back] button at any time to return to the homescreen of the mobile application. The Runsheet icon will keep a counter for the current run sheet. The counter will show fraction for the number of jobs completed from the total number of jobs in the run sheet.
When you return to the homescreen note that the device is either signed-in to a zone or site. Any activities performed such as writing reports will store with the site or zone the device is currently sign-in to.