The client portal provides a way for clients to access a dashboard and view the activities occurring at their site. Like the on-site view, the client view is determined by permissions. Selecting the proper role when creating the client portal access is critical to keep consistently among client users.
Access the Client Portal Section
Create a Client Portal Access
After clicking on the "Portal Access" tab from the dashboard, follow the steps below to create a new access for a client.
- Select the "Client Portal Access" option from the lower toolbar.
- Click on the [Create a Client Access] button.
- Provide an email address for the client. This will serve as their username and it will also allow them to receive notifications for reports.
- Select the appropriate permissions role for the client. One option must be selected to continue.
- Click on the [Save] button.
Select the Sub-Sites the Client Can Access
If the site is a Master Site, the client can be granted access to all or a select group of sub-site. To select which sub-sites the client can access:
- Click on the [Sub-Sites] button.
- Use the drop-down to select "Yes" to grant the client access to the sub-site or "No" to block the client from viewing the sub-site.
- Once complete, click on the [Save] button.
Edit / Revoke a Client Portal Access
Client postal accesses can be edit any time. This also allows the ability to revoke active clients that not longer require access to the client portal. To edit or revoke a client access:
- Click on the [Edit] button next to the appropriate client access.
- Edit the information in the pop-up form as needed. To revoke the client's access, use the "Status" drop-down to change the status from "Active" to "Revoke Access."
- Click on the [Save] button on complete.