The settings section provides several tools that serve different uses in the mobile application. These can be used to change password login information for a user as well as troubleshoot issues on the mobile device. Consult with an admin before using options like "Reload Phone Settings."
Settings: Menu Options
- Change PIN: The officer's PIN number is linked to the call-in time keeping option.
- Change Password: Officer's can change their password from mobile application or in the Live Dashboard. Note - Admins will always have the ability to change an officer's password.
- Reload Phone Settings: Force the device to reinstall the application. If a device has been transferred from one site to another, the Reload Phone Settings will reinstall the application with the new assignment for the device.
- Synchronization Status: When the device is working in Off-Line mode all data is stored locally to the device. Synchronization Status will show which data is currently in the upload queue while the device is off-line. Once the device hears a connection, everything in the queue will be automatically uploaded.
- System Diagnostic: If the mobile application does not seem to be working correctly, System Diagnostics can help identify the problem by performing a quick check-up.
- Session Settings: Portal settings and device information used for development.
- Barcode Scanner Settings: Setting used to determine if using TrackTik's built-in Barcode Scanner or a 3rd party application