Filtering and Accessing Completed Field Reports
View Reports will allow you to view the complete history of reports written at this site. From here you can view, edit, email and approve reports.
- Report Filters: Use the report filters to sort reports by report type, status, date range, and keywords.
- View: Click the [View] button to view the completed report, this will allow you to edit the report.
Edit a Completed Field Report
Reports can be edited after they have been submitted. When you edit a report you will have access to the all fields in the report form including fields that were not completed when the report was submitted. The system will automatically create a back-up of the report each time it is modified.
To Edit a Report:
- Click on the [Edit] button while you are viewing the report.
- Modify the information in the pop-up form as needed. Once you have finished, click on the [Save] button to save changes to the report form.
View / Add Comments & View Previous Versions of Fields Reports
Comments: The Comments tab will show a history of comments about the report and logs detailing the time when the report was approved or emailed. Here you can add comments into the the text window below the Comments tab. To save your comment with the report click on the [Add Note] button.
Files: The files tab allows you to upload files related to the report such as a police report. The Files tab will also keep a back PDF file for each version of the report. Click on the [Download] button to download any of the attached files.
Access and View Shift Reports
The Shift Reports tab will have the history of shift reports. The Shift Reports are automatic DAR (Daily Activity Report) reports for an officer. The following image shows an example of shift report.
- Report Filters: Use the date fields to filter the list of shift reports to a specific date range.
- Actions: This button will prompt the drop-down menu shown above. From here you can approve all field reports completed during an officer's shift or send the shift report by email.
- Download (PDF): View a printable PDF version of the shift report in a new tab. This version can be downloaded or printed.
- View: Click to view the shift report (Shown below).
- Tracks: View the GPS breadcrumbs for this shift.
Example of a Shift Report
The shift report will include all activities completed by an officer during their shift. This includes reports written, checkpoints scanned as well as the clock-in and out times. Shift reports cannot be edited, they simply collect all of the actions performed by an officer. Reports must be edited individually in View Reports.
Comments / Files: Use these tabs to add comments to the shift report or upload files related to the shift.