Shift Reports: View Shift Reports
The Shift Reports tab will have the history of shift reports. The Shift Reports are automatic DAR (Daily Activity Report) reports for an officer. The following image shows an example of shift report.
- Report Filters: Use the date fields to filter the list of shift reports to a specific date range.
- Actions: This button will prompt the drop-down menu shown above. From here you can approve all field reports completed during an officer's shift or send the shift report by email.
- Download (PDF): View a printable PDF version of the shift report in a new tab. This version can be downloaded or printed.
- View: Click to view the shift report (Shown below).
- Tracks: View the GPS breadcrumbs for this shift.
Shift Reports: Example Report
The shift report will include all activities completed by an officer during their shift. This includes reports written, checkpoints scanned as well as the clock-in and out times. Shift reports cannot be edited, they simply collect all of the actions performed by an officer. Reports must be edited individually in View Reports.
Comments / Files: Use these tabs to add comments to the shift report or upload files related to the shift.