Onsite License Clock-in Improvement
When clocking in with an onsite license, the system will ensure you are clocking-in at at the site where you are scheduled. If you are trying to clock-in at a different location than where you are scheduled, you will get an error message that tells you you are scheduled at a different location.
Note: If the employee is not scheduled anywhere, the system will generate an unplanned shift and allow the guard to clock in. The same will occur if you are not using Scheduling in TrackTik.
For more information using an Onsite License, please see this section of the TrackTik Guarding Suite manual.
Auto Clock Out
As an admin you will now be able to set the threshold for auto clock-out. Use the new field in General settings view to set the new threshold in hours. At this threshold, the auto clock-out process will check the time of the employee's last activity. The work session will end at that time.
Note: Enter a number between 1 hour and 24 hours. In the shift details view, the clock out will be flagged as a System Auto/Clock-out. If you are not currently using this feature, there will be no impact; the defaults will remain the same: 6 hours limit for scheduled shifts and 15 hours for unscheduled shifts. If the field is left blank the defaults will apply.
Payroll Schedule List
A Status column has been added to the Payroll Schedule list view to show if a pay schedule was archived or active. The default view now filters out the archived payroll schedules. Select ALL in the filter you will see both active and archived payroll Schedules.
Find this configuration under Settings>Payroll Schedules.
Archived positions no longer show in Edit Shift from Schedule/TimeSheets.
Taxable Bill Items
The“Taxable” option field has been removed when creating a new Bill Item.” Instead, you will need to select a Tax Class where a Bill Item is also selected.
At The Position Level:
- Sites → Site List → Choose any site → Positions → Create or Edit position → under the Billing Setting section, there is a new drop down Tax Class field.
- “Use Default” will be the default value. Change this to a custom tax class if needed.
At The Price Tier Level:
- Sites → Site List → Choose any site → Contract → Price Tier (Enforce Service period) or (Ongoing Services) → under the Patrol Billing section, there is a new drop down Tax Class field.
- “Use Default” will be the default value. You can change this value to a custom tax class if needed.
Recurrent Service Model:
- Sites → Site List → Choose any site → Contract → Recurrent Items → Setup recurrent items → Create or Edit recurrent items. A new drop down Tax Class field has been added.
- “Use Default” will be the default value. You can change the default value to a custom Tax Class if needed.
- The Taxable checkbox field as been removed.
Tax-free Bill Items:
If you need a tax-free bill item, you can create a Tax Class at 0%. Follow these steps to do so.
Settings → Tax Settings → New Tax Class → Add description → Click on add tax item button → In the Rate Type field enter the rate name → add “0.00” in the Rate field → Click “Save”