Once you have created the site, you will find several options available to manage it.
Edit: Edit information such as address, contact person, phone number etc. You can edit the information you entered when you created the site.
Close Account: This option allows to close a site as of a specific date, terminate a position, or terminate contracts.
When you close an account, you have the following options:
- Terminate Site (And all contracts): Use this option to close the site and end any contracts at the site.
- Terminate One Or More Positions: This option allows you to end one or more than one positions and keep the site option. If you select the option, you will be prompted to select the positions you wish to terminate.
- Terminate One Or More Contracts: Leave the site open, and terminate one or more contracts. You will be prompted to select the contract or contracts you would like to terminate.
- Last Day Of Service: Select the last day of service for the site, contracts or positions.
Click the Save button.
If there are recurrent items at the site that you are closing, you will receive a warning message at the confirmation step.
The message is:
# (of recurrent items) will have the same expire date as the site expiry date
You will see this message in the following scenarios.
- If the recurrent Item Does Not have an expiry date:
- The site closing date will be applied to the recurrent item
- If the recurrent item have an expire date after the site expire date:
- The recurrent item will have the expiry date of the Site closing date
Geocode: Geocode the site for accurate tracking of your guards. Drop the pin, or enter the longitude and latitude manually.
Prepare Schedule: Used with TrackTik's scheduling module. Clicking this button opens the schedule view to allow you to schedule shifts.
You can easily move single sites to another region, or move sites in bulk. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Click on the Sites tile to view a list of sites.
- To move a single site to a new region, click the Move button.
- Select the region to which to move the site.
- Click the Save button to confirm the move.