View dispatch requests to the site. You can also initiate a request for service from this area.
In order to initiate requests for service, this feature must be active at the site level:
These two permissions must also be granted to the user:
- Initiate a new request for service.
- Filter the list of requests by status. Select from opened, closed, or all statuses.
- Name of the report template.
- Time and date when the request was initiated.
- Name and address of the site
- Text box to search and filter the list of tickets.
- Status of the ticket according to the workflow.
- Date and time of the last action on the ticket.
- Employee assigned to the ticket.
- Click this button to view the report.
- Click this button to view the ticket in greater detail.
- General information about the dispatch request
- Enter comments or notes
- The form the guard filled out when handling the request. Click edit to edit the report.
- Dispatch notes, with the current status.
Click on the clock to see details about the workflow nodes.
- Enter search terms to filter the list of statuses.
- The status or workflow node.
- The user who handled the task within the node.
- Time and date stamp of the status node.
Click on the pen and paper to view the transition reports.
If transition reports were filed by guards as they move from node to node, they will appear here. Transition reports can be configured in dispatch workflow settings.