Articles where "onsite" appears in the heading, and that describe onsite license functionality require an onsite license to be usable.
From the Operations Reports tab, you can easily manage reports that guards have filled out. Your permission level will determine exactly which of these features you have access to.
Follow the steps below to manage reports.
- From within the site, click on the Operations Reports tab.
- Click the Reports option in the left-hand menu.
- ID: The unique ID of the report.
- Type: The name of the report template.
- Flags: See if there are flags, such as incident categories or geo-location, associated with the report.
- Date: The time and date stamp of the report.
- Reported by: The name of the individual who filled out the report.
- Account: The name of the site or zone with which the report is associated.
- Status: Select the status from the drop down menu. Select from New Report, Approved, Verification or Job Pending.
- PDF: Click this button to view a PDF of the report.
- Email: Click this button to email a copy of the report.
- View Button: Click this button to view a copy of the report.
Within the Operations Reports tab, you have access to a range of filters that will help you when reviewing reports.
- Filter reports by template.
- Filter reports by incident type.
- Filter reports by status.
- Filter by dispatched tasks or patrol type.
- Enter a date range to filter reports by date.
- Enter an incident type to view reports of that type only.
- Filter the list of reports by employee name.
- Enter any other search criteria.
- Click the Filter button to apply the selected filters to your search.