Articles where "onsite" appears in the heading, and that describe onsite license functionality require an onsite license to be usable.
Create, edit view and delete access for your clients. See a list of sub-sites attached to a multi-site.
- Click on the portal access tab.
- The client's first and last name.
- The client's email address.
- The client's phone number, if any.
- Last log in.
- View a list of sub-sites to which the client has access.
- View the client's access level.
- Edit the client portal access.
To create a Client Portal access, click the Create a Client Access button, and fill out the fields.
- First Name: The first name of the client.
- Last Name: The last name of the client.
- Picture: Add an optional photo of the client.
- Phone: The client phone number. Check the box to enable SMS messages to a cell phone number.
- Email: The email address of the client.
- Choose a Password: Enter the desired customer password.
- Confirm Password: Repeat the password.
- Force to Change the Password: Require a password change.
- Permissions: Select a role for the client.
- Status: Grant or revoke client access.
Once the information has been entered, click Save.