You can select individual dispatch jobs to view details and make edits.
From the Active Dispatch screen in the Mobile Dispatch tab, select the View button.
- Information: the default tab that is open from the View button.
- Date, Time & User Profile Photo: The date and time that the dispatch was created.
- Job-Type: The job-type that was dispatched.
- Ticket ID: The ID of the Job-Type and the report number for reference.
- Scheduled: The time of the dispatch.
- Created: The user that created the dispatch.
Location: The location of the dispatch.
- When a one-time location is used, the name and address of both the one-time location and that of the linked site will be referenced so that the responder, dispatcher and client have all the right information when they need it.
- This information is available to users and clients with the correct permissions, however, only the address or coordinates of the dispatch event will be displayed in the TrackTik Guard Tour mobile application
- Contact: The main contact of the site for the dispatch.
- Workflows: The associated workflow with the dispatch.
- Extra Information: The default site instructions.
- Assignee: The user that is assigned to the dispatch.
- Add as billing note: The Note will appear on the invoice if selected. This applies only if using the TrackTik Billing module.
- Add Note: This will send the user a note in a pop-up on the mobile device.
- Report: The associated report number and the report form name with details of what was entered by the dispatcher.
- Status: The available statuses to select for the job-type for both the dispatcher and user that has been dispatched. Note: Some statuses are only available for the dispatcher and not for the user in the field.
- Assign: Select this to assign to another user.
- Delete: Select this to delete the job.
- Close: Select this to close the job.
Using the “Close” action button on an active dispatch will leave a trace in the comment section. The track will contain a Time Stamp and the name of the user that performed the action.