From the main menu, click on the Mobile Dispatch tab. Review settings and manage patrols from this tab.
The features that are related to the Mobile Patrol module include:
- Active Patrols: This dashboard shows all the currently-scheduled patrols. The information is displayed in block view.
The colors indicate the job status.
- White: Not yet due to be completed
- Purple: Currently scheduled
- Green: Patrol completed
The arrows allow you to move forward or backwards to check previous and future scheduled patrols.
The Start Patrols button in the upper right allows an administrator or supervisor to perform patrols directly from the administrator’s portal. This allows an admin/supervisor to complete a patrol for a mobile patrol officer.
- Reassign Requests:If a job is selected to be reassigned by a guard, it will be listed in the Reassign Requests panel under the Mobile Dispatch tab.
There is a tile under Mobile Dispatch listing total number of jobs awaiting reassignment. Click this button to launch the Reassign Requests panel, or click on the Reassign Requests link on the left-hand menu.
You can reassign a job in 3 ways.
- Reassign to another Runsheet in progress
- Reassign to another Runsheet that has not yet started
- Convert the task as a dispatch and assign to another user
- Decline a reassignment request
Note: Users only have access to manage reassignment requests for sites in the region they are looking at.
Note: Admin users who exist in HQ, or who have access to multiple regions, will be able to view and manage all available reassign requests when viewing all regions. Their access will be filtered when viewing a specific region.