Follow the steps below to view and work with summary reports.
- Select the Operations Reports tab.
- Select Summary by Shift. A list of existing shift reports will appear.
The date filter allows you to select preset filters or select a custom range.
The employee filter allows you to view a list of reports by employee.
Employee: The first and last name of the employee
Location: Site or zone with which the report is associated.
Reports: Number of reports filed by the employee during the shift.
Videos: Recorded by the employee during the shift.
Checkpoints: Checkpoints required vs. checkpoints scanned during the shift.
Start: Start date and time of the shift.
End: End date and time of the shift. This field will show the status if the report is presently Open and a time stamp if complete.
Tracks: View the employee’s GPS tracks for the shift.
Download: Download a copy of the shift report.
View: Open the report in the browser.
Actions: Several options that can be applied to the selected report:
- Approve All Shift Reports -- all shifts to be approved
- Send Shift Report by Email -- forward report as an email attachment
- Delete this shift (Will also delete the time logs) -- Delete the selected shift