The message board is like a community bulletin board for a site or zone. Like a traditional message board, you can post messages for anyone working at the site.
The message board provides information that is more event-driven or temporary. These typically include information about events or situations occurring at the site.
- Click on the Message Board icon.
- The pop-up menu allows officers to filter messages by viewing All Messages or only the messages they have not been acknowledged in New Messages.
- Click on the New Messages option to view unacknowledged messages.
Note: New Messages will include any message that has not been archived by the officer. Each message has a color bar on the left-hand side. A red color bar indicates that themessage has not been acknowledged.
The green bar marks messages that have been acknowledged by the officer. Click on a message to change the status of the message.
- Acknowledge a message with the Acknowledge option or select Acknowledge andarchive to acknowledge and remove the message from the active list. This will make themessage only accessible under All Messages.
- Once the message has been acknowledged the color bar will change from red to green.